Each year over 33,000 men die needlessly from prostate cancer.
Thanks to our SET the PACE Event Series, Screening Site Partners, Donors, Volunteers, and Interns, PCEC is able to provide FREE or low-cost screening events on prostate health, early detection, men’s health and actively conducts important research to find better treatments, diagnostic tools and a cure for prostate disease.
Please help us keep local and nationwide screening events! What can you do? Here are some ways you can help make a difference and take action to end prostate cancer.
- Donate – Help advance prostate cancer research and to keep FREE and low-cost screenings
- Volunteer for an event or in our office
- Internship Programs
- Fundraising (form a team for one of our events or host a charity day at your place of business)
- Start a SET the PACE Event in your community
- Participate in a SET the PACE Event (Please go to the Volunteer section above)
- Become a Screening Site Partner
- Tell a friend about PCEC