Each year nearly 30,000 men die needlessly from prostate cancer.
Thanks to our SET the PACE Event Series, Screening Site Partners, Donors, Volunteers, and Interns, PCEC is able to provide FREE early detection events for prostate cancer and men’s health. We actively conduct important research to find new molecular testing and treatment options for prostate disease.
Please help us continue to expand our local and nationwide of events! IT'S EASY!!
Here are some ways you can help make a difference:
- Donate – Help advance prostate cancer research and to keep FREE and low-cost screenings
- Volunteer for an event or in our office
- Fundraising (form a team for one of our events or host a charity day at your place of business)
- Start a SET the PACE Event in your community
- Participate in a SET the PACE Event (Please go to the Volunteer section above)
- Become a Screening Site Partner
- Tell a loved one about us!